Cable Railings in Huntington Beach
Exceptional quality stair railings, hand railings, balcony railings and more
You don’t have to spoil a gorgeous beach view with a garish railing system. Instead, choose a cable railing in Huntington Beach and get good looks, high strength, almost no maintenance and as unobstructed a view as possible to whatever lovely sight is beyond your railing. We offer exceptional cable railing systems for homes, apartments, commercial properties and anywhere else that you need a railing.
Discover why you should choose cable railings in general and, specifically, one made by us.
What is a Cable Railing System?
Cable railing systems are available in steel, stainless steel, and with wood elements. The unifying feature is only the cables themselves. Instead of using metal bars or wooden boards as the rails, these systems use metal cables. We prefer to use type 316 stainless steel cable, which provide exceptional features to your railing. These cables are:
- Strong and thin: With their exceptional strength, these cables are more than up to the challenge of holding back entire crowds. As they are so strong, we can use thinner cables on your railing, which helps you see straight past them to the view beyond.
- Saltwater resistant: Each marine-grade cable rail offers exceptional performance in the face of saltwater, high humidity, and other environmental concerns that destroy cables made of lesser materials, even lesser metals.
- Unfailing: When the whole railing system is designed and installed correctly, the cables have the support they need to handle stress and not wear out. Our painstakingly welded corners will stay strong even against the worst stressors.
- Extreme weather resistant: These cables aren’t impervious but they do provide high resistant to extreme weather concerns including wildfires, extreme heat, high winds, and more.
- Low to no maintenance: What is the point of installing a railing system that you have to maintain or fix in only a few years? Our railing systems require almost not maintenance beyond wiping down the cable for dust and dirt.
- Extremely flexible: Steel cable railings make great handrail, deck railing, safety railing, balcony railing, and even light fencing. They can also be customized with unique baluster designs, post caps, unique spacing, custom bracket and fasteners, and powder-coated finishes. Choose from the sleek, modern appearance of stainless steel railing, a rustic farmhouse aesthetic, or anything in between.
- Mounting options: Our railings can be mounted directly into your flooring or decking, or fascia mounted to maximize available square footage.
- Always up to code: All of our railing systems are all fully building code compliant and installed by highly experienced technicians.
Materials We Won’t Use
We put thought and effort into choosing every single element of your railing, from the hand railing that adds charm and warmth, to the posts, balusters and fittings that hold it altogether. There are some materials that do not meet our standards for quality, and that include vinyl cables.
Vinyl cables may seem like a low-cost alternative to steel and stainless-steel cables but we don’t think they should be installed. Vinyl cables are vulnerable to the sun and deteriorate over time, causing sagging, warping and even breaking. We also avoid aluminum railing for most applications, since the inferior strength means that they can dent easier than high-quality steel.
For wood railing systems, we still use marine-grade steel to form the skeleton of the system. That makes the wood elements decorative, and not entirely structural, resulting in a longer lasting system.
Where Can a Cable Railing Go?
Is a cable railing the best choice for your specific use? Yes. We can design a cable railing for your main stairwell that works with your interior décor and adds to the charm of your home. Or, we can design a cable railing that adds a crisp, modern feel to the staircases leading up to your stadium. Our team can design and install both commercial and residential:
- Hand railings
- Stair railings
- Safety railings
- Balcony railings
- Porch railings
- Deck railings
Please note: we do not install picket railing. Other options, such as glass railing and railing with glass infill, are depending on availability.
Choose Us for Your Cable Railing System
We can help with any cable railing system in Huntington Beach.